Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:14:59 EDT

Hi everyone,
     Mrs. May's has a new product that I just love. They have 11 different
flavors at this time with more in the works. The one I tried is Pumpkin Crunch
which is made from pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, rice malt, cane juice and sea
salt.
They are not overly sweet or salty and they are GF. They come in bite size
chunks and the other flavors they have at this time are: Almond, Cashew, White
Sesame, Black Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut, Banana Peanut, Blueberry Peanut, Nori
Peanut and Peanut. Their web site is:
www.mrsmays.com    I purchased mine through the Gluten Free Mall,
www.glutenfreemall.com    I have no financial interest in either company,
just happy to
have found a  low fat, low protein and no cholesterol snack.   JS   in IL