From:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:14:49 -0400

I want to thank everyone that responded for your help,here is a what
people wrote.

In Manchester NH there is a health food store called "A Market"  it is on
Loring street, they have GF cereals, crackers, pasta, rice flour and some
frozen food selections.

If you're in the Nashua area there's Trader Joes and Earth Energies Food Store

Hanover has a co-op which has GF bread,waffles,Pamelas.

White River Junction VT over the border I91 is upper valley food co-op
in New london is 18 Carrots

Portsmouth has some restaurants,Thai Paradise,Bella Luna,and Yokens.

Plymouth has Peppercorn Nat.Foods at 43 main st.frozen bread and other
products.

Polly's Pancake Parlor in Sugar Hill/Franconia has GF pancakes.

In North Conway the Shop and Save supermarket has GF foods and in Ossipe
e on Rt 16 is The Yankee Smokehouse,they know alot about CD.

         Thanks again for your help,
                         Bob
                 Randolph,Mass