Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:49:08 EST

We are delighted to present as a speaker at our March 25th Meeting CAROL
FENSTER,well known cookbook author--all the way from Colorado. Dr. Fenster is
featured in the July,1997 issue of Veggie life,a national magazine devoted to
healthy living. Her article based on the award-winning cookbook Wheat- Free
Recipes & Menues,explains who avoids wheat ,and how to cook without this
ingredient. Fenster---a wheat-sensitive home economist---has come out with a
new cookbook Special Diet Solutions: Healthy Cooking Without
Wheat.Gluten,Dairy,Eggs,Yeast,or Refined Sugar.  (It is available through your
support group .She will be glad to autograph your copy) She provides important
nutritionaal information,including food exchanges for diabetics and weight
-watchers.

Dr. Fenster teaches cooking classes. and consults with health
professsionals,food magazines and natural food stores. She will be
demonstrating PIZZA MAKING.
       THIS IS A MEETING YOU WON`T WANT TO MISS !!!

For travel instructions : Call 732/679-6566

 CENTRAL NJ CELIAC/DH SUPPORT GROUP  Meets at The East Brunswick Public
Library at 7:30---March 25th