From:
Deborah Stupnikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:19:27 -0700

I recently returned from a wonderful experience at the "Lookout Bed and
Breakfast" in Gibsons, British Columbia
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1900/sn1961/.  We faxed the GF dining out card
ahead of our visit.  The owner went to extraordinary lengths to create
imaginative, tasty and healthy GF breakfasts that were so wonderful all the
other guests ate them too.  While in the area we found a lovely
celiac-friendly restaurant called the "Blue Heron" in nearby Sechelt.  Hats
off to both establishments.

I have no financial, familial, or any other connection to the B& B or to
the restaurant.