From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:32:31 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON "SMARTLIST" LETS YOU PRINT A
GLUTEN FREE SHOPPING LIST TO BRING TO THE STORE

We're launching a new program. Try our FREE DEMO!

The Clan Thompson "SmartList" contains gluten
and vegetarian info on thousands of items...in
fact, it's the same information that's in our
database...but it's MUCH easier to use
(everything in a single window!) and you can
PRINT A SHOPPING LIST from it.

SmartList can search two ways:

Use the powerful Find function (with wildcards)
or...
Use Sounds Like when you're not sure of the
spelling.

This program is designed to run in Windows 95,
98, 2000, and XP. (It has also run on Virtual PC
under Win2K on a Mac!)

For a FREE DEMO, visit our celiac page at
www.clanthompson.com

Click on our Products page for more info. The
demo is FULLY FUNCTIONAL. However, it contains a
smaller number of items (a few hundred as
opposed to over 3,200 that are in the fullsize
List).