Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:52:02 +0000

I have been a celiac for about 2 1/2 years now and have suddenly been having troubles.  Recently I have narrowed down one of my culprits.  Today I had one gluten free bar for breakfast, 1/2 can of Mountain dew and a couple of spoonfuls of Jif Peanut butter for lunch.  I know don't get on my about my healthy eating habits, I'm trying to narrow things down.

At any rate, two hours after the Jif, it went right through me.  This is a typical reaction time for me.  The Jif is on the gluten free list and I don't see anything on the ingredient list that would get me.  I've tried this several days now with other combinations of foods, so I know it's the Jif.

The thing is, that I seem to be reacting to everything lately.  I'm afraid to eat anything as of late unless it is something very basic and I know where it came from.  I'm reacting to things that I didn't ever used to.  It's so frustrating.

Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences?  Could I be becoming allergic to more things?

I'm going to India in less than a month what am I going to do there?!!!  The last time I was there I lived on Peanut Butter and gluten free crackers and lost 5 lbs.

HELP!!

Judy