From:
Windy cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:54:12 +0000

well it's been 6 days since alan ate at chick-fil-a and he has had no
reaction. it usually takes him 4 days to show signs of gluten
ingestion.(he has the chicken pox now, but that's another story)
only one person wrote to say her husband ate the grilled chicken and
waffles fries often with no reaction.
i'll repeat part of my orginal post-the manager at this particular
chick-fil-a said the fries were fried in veg oil and the chicken in
peanut oil. the grilled chicken does have a marinade glaze with a long
list of ingredients(pickle juice, spices and on and on), so if you have
other sensitvities you might should read it. but alan had no problems.
i will say this was a larger resurant, so some of the smaller ones like
in malls and things might do things differently.
we will add this chick fil a to our list of places alan can safely eat
gf.

windy
tyler, tx