From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:06:33 -0800

Thanks for all suggestion that have been send concerning the problems I
have been going thru in the last few months. The doctors have done every
test they can think of - mri, cat scan, endoscopes and endoscopes
ultrasound x-rays. and I have lost 20 lbs. The only thing they have come
up is a mild case of pancreatic.b-12 shots.  I am on zantac, digestive
enzymes, potassium, vitamins, calcium, hormone patch and ambien. The
reason for the potassium is that my levels seem to keep running low and
I have been in the hospital twice in eight weeks with severe dehydration
and nausea. The nausea is allot better but I still get on certain things
I eat. Not sure. When I start getting short of breath, fatigue, pale I
just spray the gel up my nose and that seems to help. They are having me
test my blood sugar now. I can be feeling fine, then all sudden I feel
like my blood pressure or something just drops. I am completely drained.

Sorry to be so long, but I am trying to see if anyone is having similar
problems with cd. I having been checking everything that I am taking and
eating.

Thanks
Dianne Kolb