From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:35:16 -0400

Jeri:

Thanks for the advice about the BOTs being trouble. We'll see what happens.
At any rate, the room will continue to take on existence every time someone
walks in the door; it will always be there when we need it!

As for later hours, Debra/andi_ asked for those interested to let her know
what times were best and set up the meetings based on the responses she got.
But there's no reason other members can't develop alternate meeting times.
And you can always just drop in and hang out a while to see if anyone shows
up. Our members across the oceans might also want to join us!

Linda Blanchard
Midland TX USA