From:
Chara Armon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chara Armon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:01:33 -0400

Hello, listmates.  I have had muscle fatigue seemingly for my whole life
(I'm now in my 40s), and it's been very noticeable for the past 12 years.  I
have either Celiac or significant gluten intolerance.  I have seen many
doctors in a search for a diagnosis and treatment for the muscle fatigue,
which also is accompanied by stiffness and a tendency toward muscle knots
and tightness, without success.  I have low levels of magnesium even when
supplementing.  I have some anxiety and have had some numbness and tingling
in hands and feet the past three years; neurologist says it is not
peripheral neuropathy, and I treat it with high doses of B12, which my
doctors cannot explain since I do not have pernicious anemia.  I have been
tested for Lyme many times and seem clear of it.  My questions are these:

1)      Has anyone experimented with the low-oxalate diet, and what are your
views of it?

2)      Does anyone else have experience with muscle fatigue and stiffness
and have you received a diagnosis?

3)      Does anyone have a pyroluria diagnosis and may I hear of your
situation?

Many thanks for any help you can provide.  Chara in PA