From:
Kelly Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:46:35 EST

I am new to the list and hope this has not been addressed but just wanted to
let you know that the Genisoy Protein Bars are gluten-free. I called them and
they were quite helpful. There is a scary ingredient called maltilol that I
was concerned about and was told it is made from corn. (I made her repeat it
twice so I would feel satisfied with her answer.)

I like these bars with a piece of fruit in the morning when I don't have time
to make up something else.

I like the list a lot. Thank you for all the sharing.

If you are in Seattle and would like to converse with me please send me an
email privately. I don't know of anyone with this condition here and would
love some support.

Kelly in Seattle