From:
Susan Alintoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:24:43 EDT

Hi,

A few months ago, when my daughter's favorite flavors of  Atkins Advantage
bars were discontinued , I began looking for other gf protein bars that she
would like. Her new favorites are ANDI Bars, which are GF (and casein free and
don't contain soy or corn).  Her favorites are Blueberry  Breakfast (which I
tasted and thought was delicious) and Vanilla Shake. I like the fact that their
ingredients are all food, not chemicals. I have no financial interest in the
company that makes them, just wanted to share information about a great, healthy
"nutritionally balanced bar" with all of you.

I ordered mine from the Gluten Free Pantry, but you can also get them from
www.autismndi.com

Susan in Ct