Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 03:42:34 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
Happy Fall! This November, get your HOLIDAY SHOPPING done early with our
biggest sale EVER! Shirts and Totes are flying off the shelves, and we want you to
get your Celiac awareness holiday shopping done early, so click now and save

15% off all items for the month of November.
Simply log on to www.silly-yak.com, enter "listnov" when prompted in the
coupon box at checkout and 15% will be deducted from your order!

Plus, shipping is absolutely FREE.

And don't skip our LINKS page with tons of helpful links and our exclusive GF
/ NYC section, featuring the most comprehensive listing of Celiac friendly
shopping and eating in NYC.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the ORIGINAL T-shirt company for Celiacs ...
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a wonderful and healthy NOVEMBER

Sincerely,
Peter Marino and Flo and Mike Marino