From:
Sue Weniger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 09:13:59 -0700

     I was given a question to ask by a friend of mine.  I personnaly am not a
celiac, but both her husband and son are.  She recently saw a product in the
health food store called "Pallin" or it may be spelled "Pillin".  It claims to
be a digestive aid and she was wondering if it could be used for a celiac, and
if it would enable them to eat gluten, or if they accidently ingested gluten if
it would easy the effects.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Susan.