From:
cheekalina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheekalina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:37:01 -0700

Hello Listmates!

I just wanted to share a recipe that we’ve had success with a lot lately.
Please know that I blog for fun – and do NOT make any money from this
endeavor.  I started blogging to share recipes with my family and friends –
so this is just for fun.  This summer, I requested help from the delphi
listserv to find/create a recipe for a wrap bread similar to a lavash bread.
Cindy (in N. VA) sent me a great recipe that I managed to completely bungle
experiment with successfully.  The recipe makes a FLAT bread (between ¼ inch
and 1” depending on whether you let it rise or not) and ROLLS (yes, you read
that correctly) easily to make GREAT wrap sandwiches.

The original recipe can be found here:

http://glutenfree.wordpress.com/2007/07/18/gf-wrap-sandwich-success/

And the “experiment” (which made the flatter bread) can be found here:

http://glutenfree.wordpress.com/2007/08/08/gluten-free-sandwich-wrap-experim
ent/

Happy Eating – and MANY THANKS to everyone who shares recipes here.

Kate

GF since 2000

And eating since 2000 thanks to all you recipe-sharing GF Experts!

http://www.GlutenFreeGobsmacked.com

or

glutenfree.wordpress.com

(Same blog... just two different ways to get there.)

*******
*******