From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:14:12 -0500

How would you like to receive free gluten free food samples?

Purchase my book, Celiac Resource Guide - Helping to Navigate Life's Detour and you will receive free gf food samples such as, spaghetti, pancake mix, nutrition bars, cookies, and more (while supplies last).

Celiac Resource Guide is a resource guide to offer suggestions of a gluten free pantry, travel options, dinning out, how to find gluten free medications, gluten free food companies and much more.

To see the table of contents or read samples pages, please visit my website at www.CeliacResourceGuide.webs.com
I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, I am simply a wife who cares deeply for her husband.  That is where my journey begins to help others with celiac disease or who are on the gluten free journey.

I am offering a special this month, regular price is $18.95, this month the book is $15.00.

Healthy Regards,
Julianne Karow
Author / Speaker