Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:06:20 -0600

Hello,

Many of you have probably thought about New Year's Resolutions and promised yourself that you will adhere to a gluten-free diet and take care of your health.

I regularly run a contest through my website. The prize is usually something law enforcement-related. Because one of my New Year's Resolutions is to continue to strictly adhere to a gluten-free diet and to eat more organic fresh fruit and vegetables, I decided that my new contest prize will be food-related. The contest winner will receive a $50 gift certificate good for a purchase from www.diamondorganics.com

I invite all of you to visit my website www.aliciahilton.com and enter my contest. If you're the winner, keep in mind, not everything diamond organics sells is gluten-free (I have no interest in this company, I'm just a satisfied customer), but I can particularly recommend the fresh organic vegetables and fresh organic fruit.

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a year of health and happiness!

Alicia Hilton
www.aliciahilton.com