From:
Todd Gatseos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Gatseos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 10:11:19 -0400

Hello!

I am excited to introduce the best tasting gluten free products to you!

Meals in a Minute has something unique and wonderful to offer anyone who suffers from either Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance.

Meals in a Minute makes it possible to have gourmet-tasting meals in minutes that are both gluten-free and delicious! What a combination.

Our star products are gluten-free Gourmet Sauces used to make almost instant gourmet-tasting dinners that the whole family absolutely loves. All you do is put your favorite fresh meat, fish and vegetables into a Wok and then add our sauces. Voila! Fabulous meals in a minute! (Yes we have recipes on the bottles, online videos, and on CDs to show people how to do this.)

We also offer delicious gluten-free appetizers, dips, dinner rolls, and desserts to complete every meal in a satisfying way for family and friends as well as for the gluten-intolerant person. Avoiding gluten is no longer a sacrifice.  And our labels are clean, with products that are MSG-free as well as gluten-free.

No ingredients in our products are on the Whole Foods unacceptable ingredient list.

You can try our sauces or any of our other gluten-free products by going to: http://www.mealsinaminute.net/todd, then clicking on “Shop Now” and then clicking on the “All Gluten-Free Products” name on the left.  Then all of our wonderful gluten-free products will become immediately available for review and purchase.

What’s so great about our products is that the gluten sensitive individual does NOT have to live a deprived life NOR does his/her family. EVERYBODY LOVES our sauces and the meals they make.

Our white chocolate/ cranberry are the best cookies taste buds can taste with the possible exception of our chocolate cherry GFs. You decide. Our gluten free coffee cake is to die for.

MIM is a party plan company (like Pampered Chef), and products are sold either through direct sales or through Home Cooking Demos or Tasting Events, which are all highly effective, easy ways of building a gluten-free customer base.  We are specifically looking for individuals who are gluten intolerant to bring our products to this community. For which they will receive commissions, bonuses and overrides and on either a full or part-time basis.

There is no capital investment and no inventory requirements, just a desire to present our delicious and healthy products.

It is possible to become a “chef consultant” just to be able to receive commissions on personal purchases. I am happy to discuss possibilities with Meals-in-a-Minute. If you know anyone who would like to learn more about becoming a chef consultant, please invite him/her to contact me or send me their contact information.

Please feel free to contact me at: 303-946-6185 or [log in to unmask] for either product interest, questions or for more information about becoming a sales representative with Meals in a Minute. If you call me to learn more and want to try our products, I have an introductory gift for you.

Click here to view the Gluten-Free Product Ingredients and nutrition facts

Warmly,

Todd Gatseos, Chef Consultant
Meals in a Minute, LLC
Englewood, Colorado