Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:20:00 -0500

At the recommendation of one of the listserv members, we are providing
the following information.

Carousel Foods of America, Inc. produces the following high quality
Gluten Free products:

Cloud 10 Premium Puddings in the following flavors:

        Banana
        Butterscotch
        Chocolate
        Dulce De Leche
        Mocha
        Peanut Butter
        Rice
        Roasted Almond
        Super Chocolate
        Tapioca
        Vanilla Bean
        Vermont Maple

(This is our new line of puddings and is absolutely delicious. It can be
found at Wal-Mart stores around the country.)

Missy's brand:

        Chocolate Pudding
        Rice Pudding
        Tapioca Pudding
        Flan
        Strawberry Gel (Jello)
        Cherry Gel
        Lemon-Lime Gel
        Orange Gel
        New York Cheesecake
        Strawberry Cheesecake
        Key Lime Cheesecake

Best Little Baker's brand:

        New York Cheesecake
        Strawberry Cheesecake
        Key Lime Cheesecake

Preferred Soy brand puddings in the following flavors:

        Vanilla
        Chocolate
        Rice
        Banana

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us at:

535 Smith Street
Farmingdale, NY 11735
1800-454-8595