Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:17:39 -0500

I received a great list from Walgreens that gives me a list of ALL the GF
products that Walgreens carries..I thought I would share it! But since I am
not that computer minded I am afraid this list will not get to all of you.
I wrote to the pharmasist on the Walgreens.com website and asked for a list
of their gluten free products and had it in one day..Please let me know if
you can't get it through their website and I will figure out a way to send
you a copy.It is very helpful! Also, for those of you who remember my name
I was trying to put together a college list and so far it has been
unsuccessful. It seems that maybe parents did not want to share that type
of info about their children online. I can understand but, I am sad it
didn't work. I do hope this list does help all of you, though!

*******
*******