Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:21:37 -0500

ALLERGEN ALERT:
Papadini Lentil Bean Rotini Pasta (manufacturing code 010506) was tested on
October 25, 2004 by the University of Nebraska Allergy Research & Resource
Program Food Laboratory and found to have an undeclared presence of wheat
(209ppm).  This pasta was packaged in unmarked boxes prior to the current
marked boxes that clearly state "Made in facility that also contains wheat,
eggs, soy, and corn".   This and all other Papadini Lentil Bean pastas have
been pulled from our product lines and will no longer be sold at Miss
Roben's as a result of this cross contamination.  If you have purchased this
product from Miss Roben's, please feel free to contact us.  We would be
happy to issue a credit, replacement, or refund for any product you may have
purchased that make this line of products unsafe for you in light of this
knowledge.

Our goal is safety first and foremost for the consumer.  We continue to
implore customers to double check all manufacturers prior to consumption for
their safety.  For further information about this issue please contact
Adrienne's at 1-800-937-7010.

We apologize in advance if you have received this information in error or
duplication.

Sincerely,

Jay Berger, Senior Technical Support

Miss Roben's, Your Allergy Grocer