Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:20:15 -0400

Thank you to Jerry for posting his testimonial for pomegranate juice. I had also purchased the POM brand that states it is 100% juice, but then noticed it had added natural flavorings, so I was concerned. I just called their director of corporate relations, whose assistant assures me that the natural flavorings are simply the added juices such as blueberry ,etc., used in some of their combo flavors. She said that several people at the company have allergies and that there was no wheat or gluten in the flavorings. I have heard horror stories from people in my celiac support group that natural flavorings -even fruit flavors - may contain wheat, so I always try to check it out first.  I will try the pomegranate juice and look forward to adding this powerful source of antioxidants to my regimen.

Jill Easton
San Diego, CA