From:
Judy Parelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Parelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:25:18 -0500

Just wanted to share this information:  The "Kosher Connection" recently
catered a kosher wedding reception for us for over 320 people.  Cathy Levin
and Joyce Holt are the partners responsible for this. They stayed in
constant conctact with the people from Food Bin to make sure nothing
illegal would sneak into the meal.

From the appitizers to the beautiful and delicious wedding cake, EVERYTHING
was GF (except the rolls on the table).  The wedding was 2 weeks ago, and
guests are still calling to comment about how great the food was and if we
were sure that the cake didn't have any flour in it!

I have no interest in this company, other than I am truly greatful for them
working with us so that the bride, the maid of honor and the mother of the
bride (not to mention other guests with Celiac)could totally enjoy what was
served. If you would like more info, and live in the greater Kansas City
area, their email address is [log in to unmask]