Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:15:36 -0500

Thank you to everyone who replied to my recent posting asking for ideas for a gluten-free wedding cake in the Massachusetts/New England area.

I received the same names over and over again:

1)Mr. Ritts in Philly, PA
-This bakery will make and ship GF wedding cakes

2) Crown Bakery in Worcester, MA
-Well-known for gluten-free birthday cakes, particularly a "rainbow cake."

3) Hippie Chick Bakery in Amesbury, MA (www.hippiechickbakery.com)
-This bakery was the one that was recommended most often.

I was also contacted prompty by a woman named Penny at a company in Fall River, MA called Intentions Events (www.IntentionsEvents.com).  She has a lot of experience making GF wedding cakes, and agreed to help me with mine.  I will report back to you all later to let you know how it goes!

Happy eating,
Jessica in Boston