Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:40:02 EDT

Hi everyone,
       For those who don't already know, I thought I'd pass this along FYI:
a gluten free hoisin sauce in available from  the Gluten Free Pantry. Their
web address is:  www.glutenfree.com      I have no financial interest in this
company, just happy to have found this product!  Now, if I could only find
gluten free butterscotch chips...I 've read that the Hershey brand is gluten free
but I have not been able to locate any store that carries them and have had no
luck getting info from the company.  Wish one of the gluten free stores on
line would offer some...
Until then, happy gluten free eating!     JS  in IL