From:
Vicki McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 08:31:37 -0800

Karen,
I used a Magic Mill grinder for many years to grind my wheat in my previous
gluton life.  When Bob's Red Mill rice flour had cross-contamination
problems a year ago, I decided to clean out the old grinder and grind my
own.

The rice flour was too heavy even though the grinder grinds from course to
fine.  The flour just wasn't fine enough and my bread kept falling.  I went
back to purchasing Ener-G's rice flour.

Vicki
Pacific NorthWET