From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 14:44:08 -0400

There is a trend towards buying fully prepared meals. This is
especially popular in the paleo diet community, and with the people
that exercise at the Crossfit gyms.

All of the paleo meals are gluten-free. Most of them are prepared to
strict gluten-free standards. Some are prepared in shared kitchens.

I have hunted around and made a list of all the ones that I could
find. As noted on the page, you can contact your local Crossfit gym
to find what kitchen(s) they have a relationship with, and the meals
that can be picked at the gym. Often the meals can also be delivered.

http://paleofoodmeals.com/

*******
*******