From:
Diane Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:41:27 -0400

Diane Jacob’s Cookbook:  "Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking” including:

…Includes her easy-to-make home made ICE CREAM CONES!

Recipe from the cookbook is also available at Gluten Free Foodie Heaven:
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/ice-cream-conesgluten-free.html

Her cookbook also includes summery APPETIZER favorites…

•	Grilled Nachos Supreme
•	Avocado Salsa
•	Spinach and Artichoke Dip

ENTREES:
•	Pigs in a Poncho
•	Tomato Pie
•	Pulled Jerk Pork Sandwiches
and more….

SALADS AND SIDES:
•	Basil Pesto
•	Roasted Chicken Salad with Basil
•	Corn Fritters with Chili-Lime Mayo
•	Grilled Asparagus and Melon Salad
•	Apple-Cabbage Cole Slaw
•	And more…

BREADS:
Quick and Easy Griddle Muffin Bread
Indian Fry Bread (Navajo Tacos)
Parmesan Herb Focaccia
Johnnycakes
Potato Fritters
And more…

BREAKFAST TREATS:
•	Asparagus Frittata
•	Cinnamon Honey Granola
Baked Sunday Pancake with Raspberry Sauce
•	Baked Vanilla Cake Donuts

And for your Sweet Tooth:
•	Fruit Pie Squares
•	Heavenly Lemon Cake
•	Fresh Fruit Slump
•	Diane’s Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
•	And more…

For a “visual” on many of these recipes and
yummy photos of completed dishes go to:

Gluten Free Foodie Heaven Blog...(recipes posted weekly)
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com

OR at…
www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org

Diane Jacob’s cookbook:
"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking…”

Offers something for everyone...

Available at the website:

 "Home Style Cooking; Gluten and Wheat Free”
www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org.

 and also at Amazon.com.
 http://amzn.com/B002GQ2ZJU

Testimonies and Comments:

“I just wanted to share that this cookbook is becoming one of my favorites very quickly!

I made the Baked Sunday Pancake with Raspberry Sauce on Saturday for a support group meeting and it was a BIG hit.  Yesterday, I made Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake to take to dinner at a friend's house and we all thought it was WONDERFUL!

Both of these were quite easy and so good that I can't wait to try something else in this book!

(The Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake recipe is available online at Diane's blog http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/search?q=Strawberry+shortcake+cheesecake.  She also has some other recipes on her blog.  Check them out for yourself!)”

Barbara  H.
SW Missouri

About the author: Diane B. Jacobs, B.A., aka "Gluten Free Country Girl"
•	Owner/creator of informational website about celiac disease (www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org)
•	Author of 160 page gluten free/wheat free cookbook (at Amazon.com. http://amzn.com/B002GQ2ZJU)
•	Author of a 50 page gluten free/wheat free informational Ebook publication
•	Author of Gluten Free Foodie Heaven Blog http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com
•	Events speaker on topic of celiac disease and how to survive eating gluten free
•	Gluten free/wheat free cooking instructor & gluten free/wheat free recipe developer