From:
Susan Lasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 16:38:23 -0500

One of the listmembers made a suggestion that we thought would be of
interest to people on this list.  It regards getting copies of one's
medical records.  Her posting reminded me about the Y2K problem, and how it
is the health care field that is the least prepared to deal with it.  Apart
from that, it is still a good idea to have copies of your records for the
reasons she gives below.  Anyway, she asked me to post relevant parts of
her e-mail to the full list.

Sue
(New York)