From:
David Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:23:09 -0400

Hi I am new to list and the diet and so I do not want to get repetive on
people.I have a 7 year old with epilepsy and some signs of aspergers. He
has been on 5 different medications and now we are trying the diet
route. He is on a gluten free diet and also milk free. If there is
anyone else out there on this diet with helpful hints- help- . I have
tried very hard on my on for the past 2 weeks. I also have printed
several can have and can not have and several of them differ on items.
It has been not very hard to get him to give up the things he
loves-pizza, milk,cheese sandwiches,pasta, and so forth. the hard part
is getting him to eat the things that are ok for him. the other thing
that I have worried about is his meds- Dexedrine capsule and tab,
tegrotal xr, neuronton,depakote, and tryptophan.If any one knows already
on these meds please inform me.

Thank you for your time,
Dede