From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:39:20 -0600

To those of you thinking about a little getaway in the next few months,  Chicken Paradise ( www.chickenparadise.com ) would love to hear from you.

The Paradise Suite has a lot of availability in February, but the only weekend left is the weekend of Saturday, Feb 25.  Some weekdays remain available.

March is another story.  Spring Break means we are totally booked from March 11- 24.  However, the first two weekends are still available.

Visit our website and see why we are so popular.  We are ranked # 6 out of 48 B&Bs in San Antonio.  About half of our visitors have no dietary restrictions but they love it here and come back again and again.

If you want to keep up with our world of chickens, peacocks or our winter garden you can like us on Facebook.  You can find us as Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast.  We hope you will LIKE us.

Spring is just around the corner, and my wisteria buds are telling me they are ready for spring!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216