From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:47:14 -0600

A blessed Thanksgiving to everyone. We are busy trying to keep up with the demand for the Pumpkin Roll and Stuffing/Dressing mixes.  If you haven't tried them, this is the perfect time to visit our website and order   www.marlenesmixes.com   All of our products are wheat, gluten and potato free.  Some of our products can be special ordered without soy or corn. We offer free shipping on $50.00 or higher orders. Our cornfree cornbread is wonderful and will be good mixed with bread cubes for stuffing.  We also have a complete line of gluten free spices and extracts. We are in a health food store near Dallas (we gave the wrong town last ad, sorry)  We are in FM Specialty Foods in Flower Mound, TX.  Mary Hunt will give great suggestions for your diet needs and she is very helpful.  We wish you all good health and many blessings.  Please pray for our election and our troops.  God Bless you.  Contact us by e-mail  [log in to unmask]   or phone (903) 839-3892