Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:21:55 -0800

I didnt add the noodles and it was still
great!Really,Really good recipe!

1 c lentils
6 c water
1 strip wakame seaweed cut in 1/2 pieces
1 onion,diced
2 cloves garlic
1 carrot,sliced diagonal
1 parsnip,diced (i grated) (opt)
1 c.diced kale or watercress (i used kale)
2/3 c gf noodles
3 T brown rice miso

I put everything in the crockpot.

Layer lentils,wakame,onion,garlic, and root
vegetables,greens in the crockpot.Pour in water,bring
to a boil,and on high,then reduce heat on low and
enjoy for evening meal.You can precook your noodles a
little then add before serving.Also dissolve miso into
soup just before serving.At the table I added fresh
parmesan cheese and a homemade muffin of your choice.

MMMMMMMM....good!!!

=====
Jody
ICQ#22357402
Eugene,Oregon
Wheresover you go,go with all your heart.  confucius