From:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:02:30 -0400

For some reason this has not been readable, sorry about that. Hopefully this one will work. Thank you all for your suggestions and time, I really appreciate that. :) I had forgotten to mention that not only was I looking for GF probiotics but also that they needed to be CF (casein or dairy free). Unfortunately that rules out kefir and yogurt. I did find one called New Chapter All-Flora that have been great so far. It has 8 strains and not just one (acidophilus). Also, to anyone with problems with stomach bloating, I received recommendations that taking probiotics daily and or digestive enzymes would help with that. Here are the suggestions I received for recommended probiotics (some GF and some GFCF). Thanks again!
Align, Flora Source, FloraQ, Flora Q2, Culturelle, Proboulardi by Metagenics, iFlora by Sedona Labs, Natren Healthy Trinity, NOW PB8, and Attune Probiotic Wellness Bar.