From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:18:48 -0600

From Cindy in NJ I received the following info:  "She received a
newsletter called WHOO'S REPORT written by a celiac in the northern NJ
area.  She writes in her newsletter that you can purchase GF communion
wafers through Meyer Vogelpohl, 717 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
45202-4304, Phone 1-800-543-0264.  There are 250 wafers in a box and the
cost is $47.50 plus $6.s6 for shipping.  The wafers are stated to be:
'This gluten-free wafer is 1 1/8" in diameter, the ingredients include:
water, potato flour, soya flour, methelcellulose, calcium carbonate,
dried ferrus sulphate, niacin and thiamin.  Individuals should contact
their priest, bishop or minister to pursue the opportunity of using
these wafers for Communion.  I and Annetter (both in NJ) are receiving
these wafers approved by our pastors.  Good luck."

I believe there was also a recent posting if you care to make your own.

Lisa (Waukee, Iowa)

P.S.  I think you can also buy these in smaller quantities.