From:
Jim Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:08:52 -0500

Hello Friends!

Can you believe it’s Back-to-School time already?  As always, the summer
goes by way too fast!  Nu-World Foods has lots to offer to help everyone
get ready to head into fall:

Stock up on snacks for the kids’ lunches!  Our internet special this month
is 15% off orders over $40 (before shipping!).  Grab a bunch of Amaranth
Snackers, Mini-Ridges or even the kids’ favorite Cinnamon Cereal Snaps to
have on the go!  Use promotion code SJ0904 when you check out to get the
discount!

We’ve got store coupons and a catalog to send you!  Just send us off an
email by going to http://www.nuworldfamily.com/content/survey/email.asp
and it will be on its way!

Attention CELIAC SUPPORT GROUPS!!  We’ve got Back-to-School kits for all
of the kids!  The kit contains pencils, bookmarks, brochures, healthy
eating booklets and of course, samples for them to eat!  Have someone from
your support group call us at 877-NWA-8899 or email us at
[log in to unmask] and the kits will be on their way in the
next few weeks!

Recipes, recipes, recipes!  If you like to cook, we have many ideas
covering all meal types for you to try!  You can go to
http://www.nuworldfamily.com/content/resources/recipes.asp to check them
all out.  If you create or have recipes of your own you would like to
share, let us know ([log in to unmask]) and we’ll throw
them up on the web site!

As always, we welcome any questions, comments or ideas anyone has!  Have a
great September!

Warmly,

Diane Walters
Nu-World Foods