Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:24:35 EDT

After the post, Dina mentioned she called for a pastry, but was told the ship
charge is $9.00.  Let me Clarify:

USPS has a Flat Rate Box that, to any US zip code, is a few cents short of
$9.00
But if you only ordered 1 pastry, the shipping charges would be far, far
less!  Plus if you live in WI or the surrounding states, they use Spee-Dee
Delivery which is even less expensive.  The price mentioned is what people usually do
... buy enough GF items to fill a Flat Rate Box.  But there have been a few
people that filled the whole box with toaster pastry.  I hope this clarifies
the earlier post to this forum.  I would suggest that anyone look at The Silly
Yak Bakery's list of items, then speak to Holly Beach, the owner, to get a
better idea of how inexpensive it is to ship GF Fresh Baked items which could
include the GF Toaster Pastry (aka Pop Tart)

Mike in Madison
www.sillyyakbakery.com
608.833.5965   </HTML>

*******