From:
JBohnen530 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:36:03 EST

I have a jar of Patak's Original Ginger Pickle.  The address on the jar is
Patak Spices Ltd., Kiriana House, Haydock Lane, Haydock, Lancs, WA 11 9UZ,
Product of UK.  There is no telephone or email.
Could a list member check on something for me?  The ingredients list acetic
acid.  I always check the source of my vinegar and would like to do so with
this.  Could someone find out from what Patak's acetic acid is derived?
Thanks ever so much.  I just want to eat the pickle before two weeks of
waiting for the post.

Sara Vandenberg in Chicago