From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:46:38 -0600

Over the past few years I have corresponded with a woman in Italy who has a
celiac teenager.  Her daughter is 17, and they are considering the idea of
her coming to the US as an exchange student.  They are working with two
different agencies who would sponsor her.  She is concerned about getting a
family in the US that is willing to work with the GF diet and be able to
provide her with safe food while she is here.

If you or someone you know would want to have an Italian celiac teen girl
with you for the school year (I presume next season) let me know and I will
send the information on to this family.  Also, if you have been hosted or
have hosted a celiac teen in the past, and have any suggestions, would you
please pass along the information?  Any previous experience will be very
important to this Italian family as they prepare to make these decision.

Ciao,

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com