Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:28:10 EDT

Hi Everyone,
A lady has contacted me for help.  She lives in Richland Center,
Wisconsin, which is in Richland County.  It is between Madison and  LaCrosse.

She is newly diagnosed and hasn't a clue how to get started.  She  needs a
support group in the worst way.   I helped her as best I can  to start her
diet, which she was only doing halfheartedly and  cheating.   So with a few
good hints about separate toasters, jars,  and getting off dairy, I hope she
is on her way until I can get her some  help.

If you know of a support group close to her, please contact me so I can
pass the information on.

thanks a million

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group