From:
Janet Wager <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Wager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:14:23 -0500

Listmates,

I recently called Wendy's to complain about watered down chili (does anyone
else have this problem?  It seems to be common here in Utah)

The rep I spoke with told me she would mail me a gf listing.  She said they
don't normally have a gf list, but she would type me a list of all items
which are gf.  Here it is:

2 oz hamburger patty (no bun)
4 oz hamburger patty (no bun)
Grilled Chicken Filet (no bun)

Condiments:
American Cheese
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion

Caesar Side Salad (without croutons)

Spring Mix Salad (without house vinaigrette dressing or pecans)

Taco Supremo Salad (without salsa)

Taco Chips

Side Salad

Chili

Baked Potato and all toppings:
  Country Crock spread
  Sour Cream
  Chives
  Bacon & Cheese
  Broccoli & Cheese
  Chili & Cheese

Frosty

Cola soft drink

Diet Cola Soft Drink

The rep also told me on the phone that fries are gf, but I noted they
aren't included on the list, so you'll have to verify them on your own, I
guess.