From:
Diane Bertrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:19:07 EDT

***I recently learned that Kellogg's will be discontinuing the
subject cereal as of July of this year from their line.  As you
might know, this cereal is one of the few great tasting gluten
free cereals out there.  If you would like to see this cereal on
the store shelves, please call them at 1-800-962-1413.

This was recently posted and I wanted to add that if you call the company
they will send out a form by which you can order Kellogg's cereals directly
to your house.  The cost has shipping included in it,  the minimun is 7
boxes.  The cost per box is less than the store!  I recently orderedthe
Nutri-grain Almond raisin but it is no longer available.  It is great tasting
and vitamin fortified. If you are not a sensitive Celiac and have eaten this
cereal in the past please call the company to show your interest. It is nice
to be able to get something even if it's not in your area stores and to cost
less also.

Diane