From:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:34:36 -0400

Unfortunately, there isn't much to summarize.

The only suggestion was Pizza Picazzo's, which sound great although they
aren't quite on the route between LV and GC  ("There are Pizza Picazzo's in
AZ, but I don't know how near to where you are they are. Check out their
website www.picazzos.com for exact locations, I've been to the one in
Sedona, and let me tell you it's worth a litte extra driving to let your son
experience gluten free pizza the way Picazzo's makes it, it's wonderful!")

Thanks anyway! If I find anything on our trip, I'll report back.

Rochelle

*******
*******