Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:35:56 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded with restaurants in Boston... We can't wait to try them and appreciate your help!
Sherry
Good morning,
There are lots of options in Boston. Legal Sea Food has a GF menu and a number
of restaurants all over town.  Same is true for Elephant Walk.  There are now a
number of places that serve GF pizza in the North End (Nebo's), as well as in
Cambridge and Wakefield. There is one of the most amazing collection of GF foods
at a store just North of Boston in Reading, The Natural Food Exchange.

I am a celiac and run a guest lodging on the T (our subway) providing GF
popovers to my guests as well as lots of advice. We are booked from Dec 21-29 so
we won't work for you for your visit this Christmas but I would be happy to help
you once you have an idea of where you might end up.  Boston has a great First
Night celebration on New Year's Eve if you want to delay your trip. We do have
openings for New Year's.

Good luck and please feel free to get back in touch if you have any questions.

Some places I like are Nebo in the north end, Stonehearth pizza in a few towns around Boston (Allston, Cambridge, Needham), and Wagamama noodles at Faneuil hall indicates which dishes are gluten free on the menu. Also this is a great resource: http://gfbostongirl.blogspot.com/p/restaurants.html
Go to the Healthyvilli.com website and then that can direct you to Restaurants in Boston  that offer gluten free options.
Not sure about any hotels in the area since I never stayed in any having lived there for 16 years.
Good luck and Happy Holidays...I hear there's snow coming today through the weekend there!

PF Changs--the one at Park Plaza is great and takes reservations. Also, Burton's Grill is great.
Go to:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/t/4/1/Boston/Gluten-Free-Friendly-restaurants for more suggestions
Hi Sherry, I live in California but visit my daughter outside of Boston often. There is a wonderful cafe/bakery in Millis, MA. I think it is about 30 minutes from Boston. They have the best rolls ever. We were in MA last week and ate there three times and each day also brought food for dinner. I noticed they had a special holiday menu. You may want to contact them directly. The owners name is Catherine. she was wonderful to talk to. She has to eat gf so the whole place is a dedicated facility. You won't be disapointed. When in the area we also have eaten at legal seafood, outback and pf changs. Good luck, Diane

Check glutenfreerestaurants.org and check out the mobile app Find Me Gluten
Free.
One place I know of is Maggiano's. It's a chain of Italian restaurants. They
don't have a gf menu, but offer gf pasta and the knowledgeable chefs will come
to your table and help you figure out meal options. We always have good Nebo. Wonderful gf menu and very knowledgable. Burton's grill. Same. Pf Changs
experiences at Maggiano's locations.