From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:26:10 -0700

Hi,

I've seen some recent posts on  GF Kosher for Passover foods...and
derived the conclusion that there were quite a selection of GF foods
available...most specifically cake mixes and cookies...

I have checked out the Passover Store here in Denver, CO, and only found
one cookie product that did NOT have matzo meal or cake meal in their
ingredient list.  I found NO cake mixes WITHOUT mazto meal/cake meal in
their ingredients...I was very frustrated and disappointed needless to
say.  I also went to the local grocery store which had a large variety
of Kosher for Passover foods available and found the same results.

Can anyone out there tell me specific products and name brands that are
GF Kosher for Passover or even GF Kosher foods...I believe they are also
known as "non-gebroks" items....I really would love to be able to buy
some stuff for my 2 1/2 year old and also be able to stock up on them as
well...

I'd be happy to summarize.

Thanks,
Robin in CO, USA