Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:45:55 -0400

With Halloween coming up, we have stocked some really cool but safe goodies
for your little ghosts and goblins here
http://www.allergygrocer.com/id1244.html including our new
allergen-friendly, organic & vegan lollipops from Yummy Earth.  Check back
soon as we begin stocking our Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukah goodies
in the next few weeks!!!
If you have not yet joined our free email list, and would like to see the
really informative and creative ideas (as well as coupon savings) you are
missing just click here http://www.allergygrocer.com/id1260.html to view our
newsletter archives (our latest Halloween newsletter will be online this
week).

Happy Halloween!
The Staff at Allergy Grocer
Allergy Grocer
91 Western Maryland Pkwy, #7
Hagerstown, MD 21740
301-665-9582
www.AllergyGrocer.com <http://www.allergygrocer.com/> "
Happiness is nothing more than health & a poor memory." Albert Schweitzer