From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 20:36:09 -0400

>From Food-Tek / Gluten-Free Solutions:

You can have great tasting, fresh, convenient, AND portable GF foods, including Gooey Brownies, Chocolate Cake, Cornbread, and more.  Food-Tek's line of Gluten-Free mixes are truly unique - all you need is water and a microwave for most of our products - we even throw in the measuring cup!

Since we launched our line earlier this year, we've received wonderful feedback.  We've also received some suggestions, including that we offer Dairy-Free items.  We're happy to say that now you can have D-F Cornbread and D-F Chocolate Cake - more D-F offerings will be available very soon!

We've added a new item to our "Quick Bake" line - our new Biscuit Mix makes a great side dish to your dinner or breakfast plates.  Each pouch of mix makes two light and flaky biscuits.  And, like our other products, they're easy to prepare:  simply add water to the mix, place on some foil, and bake in your toaster oven for about 5 minutes!   They taste great plain, or with butter, honey, jam, sausage, ham or gravy.

Backed by over fifty years of experience in food science, our "Fast & Fresh" and "Quick-Bake" lines of nutrient-enriched, gluten-free food mixes are convenient, nutritious, and great tasting. And they're so easy to prepare!

By making Food-Tek's products part of your dietary program, we hope to play a key role in the successful management of your special dietary needs.

Please visit our website, www.glutenfreesolutions.org, for current product information, including ingredient statements and nutrition facts. For more information, contact us at 800-648-8114, and our customer service staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in demonstrating our products at your next support group meeting, contact us at [log in to unmask] and we'll send your group a sample pack.

Food-Tek, Inc. is looking for local sales representatives. Please call 800-648-8114 for more information.

Food-Tek, Inc.
50 Intervale Road
Boonton, NJ  07005-1056
t 973-257-4000