Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:22:42 -0700

There has been a lot of discussion about GF rice milks, which seem to be
hard to find.

Harmony Farms rice milks are both lactose and gluten free. I called the
company and the appropriate person called me back the next day. He was
really nice and sounded like he knew what he was talking about. The "rice
syrup solids" they use comes from partially milled brown rice and nothing
else.

I have since lost the # I called, but it is distributed by
 American Natural Snacks
 Box 1067
 St. Augustine, FL 32085-1067

I have no interest in the company. I drink and cook with the fat-free
original rice milk, and though a tad sweet, it is pretty good!

Mimi, spokane, wa