From:
Laura K. Ruby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:21:57 -0700

If you have to watch your sugar as I do, you couldn't eat a lot of these,
but they are tasty and easy and gf.

Lemon Hearts

3 egg yolks
3 drops lemon extract
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla.

Beat until creamy.

Add 200 to 25 grams fine gound almonds or hazelnuts.  Mix in enough nuts
that the dough is not sticky.

Roll out in more fine ground nuts, fairly think.  Cut out with small cookie
cutter.

Bake 15 mintues at 350*
Glaze with powdered sugar and lemon if desired.

I suppose you have to know that the baking powder and the vanilla are gf.

I don't do grams very well, but just mix in nuts until the dough is not
sticky.