From:
Kat Ludlam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kat Ludlam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:58:24 -0700
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Gluten-Free Lifestyle Newsletter is adding a new column!

In our new "Ask Gina" column readers will be able to submit questions about
living GF to be answered by Gina Mohr-Callahan, a 10-year Celiac Disease
veteran, seasoned food/medical writer, long-time gluten-free cooking
teacher, and co-owner of "A Fork in the Road" (www.glutenfreefork.com).  In
each issue Gina will answer one reader-submitted question in her column. Now
is your chance to get your questions answered!

Gluten-Free Lifestyle Newsletter is a bi-monthly publication full of help
and ideas for living GF.  Each issue includes: Recipes, GF Product Reviews,
Informative articles on living GF, Book Reviews, Kids Corner, Profiles on GF
Businesses, and more! Subscriptions start as low as $12/year!  Go to our
Website<http://www.dnbconstructionllc.com/glutenfreelifestylenewsletter>or
email
[log in to unmask] for more information.